- Get there early. Beat the crowds and the heat for an efficient farmers market experience. Arriving early will allow you to take your time, ask questions, and getting free samples before they run out!
- If you need cash or want to spend your SNAP benefits, stop by the market information booth to swipe your card in exchange for tokens. Remember if you’re using SNAP, you will also receive Double SNAP tokens (at participating markets).
- Bring an empty backpack, or reusable bag for all of your groceries. I prefer bringing a backpack so I have free hands for samples.
- Ask questions. Vendors are very friendly and accommodating, they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Take pride in supporting your local farmers and economy! Tell a friend about how much you enjoy the farmers market. Better yet, bring a friend to your next market!
- Have fun! The farmers market is a place to get outside, connect with your community, and try new things. Relax, bring a smile and you’ll be just fine!
Attached here is the farmers market directory so you can locate one close to you! FarmMkts_MTDirectory